Lemon Herb Chicken is a simple and healthy recipe that is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. To make it, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 lemons, zested
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, or basil), chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon zest, garlic, herbs, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large resealable bag or a baking dish and pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Heat the grill or preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grill or bake the chicken for about 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve the chicken with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted vegetables or a salad.
This recipe is very versatile and you can use any herbs you like, or even a store-bought herb mix. This is a very healthy meal as it’s low in fat, high in protein and has a good balance of flavors.